This is the electronic speed control (ESC) for brushed crawler. The high power system for RC model is very dangerous, so please read this manual carefully. Since we cannot control the correct use, installation, application or maintenance of our products, we are not responsible for any damages, losses or costs resulting from the use of the product. Any claims arising from operation, failure of operation, etc. will be refused. We do not assume any responsibility for bodily injury, consequential damage resulting from our product or manufacturing.
1.Specially designed for brushed RC tracked cars with excellent throttle linearity and driving feel.
2. Compatible with brush motor.
3. The strong capacity of current resistant, excellent heat dissipation.
4.Multiple protection features: low voltage cutoff protection for lithium or nickel battery / over temperature protection / throttle signal loss protection /
5. Easily programmed and compatible with the pocket program card.
1. Cont. Current / Burst Current: 60A / 320A.
3. Motor type: brush motor.
4. Suitable car: 1/10 brushed caterpillar.
5.Battery: 2 ~ 3 Lipo cells, 4 ~ 9 NiMH cells.
6. BEC: 6V / 2A (switching mode).
7.Dimension: 32mm * 37mm * 18mm
1.Connect the wires of the BEC with the receiver
2.Connect the motor wires with ESC
3.turn on the transmitter
4.Connect the battery to the esc, then turn on the esc.
5. When the motor and battery connection is complete, the motor will emit a “beep” tone.
6. When the throttle is in the neutral position, the engine will again emit a “beep” tone.
7. ESC is workable.
1. If after power on, the motor can not work, no sound is output, please check the connections between the battery and the motor.
2. If the engine beeps only, please check all connections: BEC wires, transmitter and receiver, throttle signal wires, etc. please check the TH transmitter. cut out and adjust it to the engine beep tone.
3. If the car cannot be accelerated, please check the battery voltage is too low or the temperature of the esc is too high. If the battery voltage is too low, please replace the battery. If the ESC temperature is too high, please check all connections. If not, please press the EPA button on your remote control.
4. If the car suddenly stops in working condition, please check the connections of the motor and the roadblock.
5. If the car turns in reverse direction, which transmitter is available, please swap two wire connections between ESC and motor.
◆ Set the ESC
The ESC uses the starter cap to set the battery type.